Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-door Price & Launch in India
MotorBeam Tweets BREAKING – “Maruti Jimny 5-Door spotted undisguised for the first time!
- – Jimny’s badge clearly visible (it won’t be called Gypsy)
- – Seems like the carmaker is shooting the TVC of the SUV
- – To be showcased at the 2023 Auto Expo next month.
The much anticipated Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-door, also known as the Jimny long or Suzuki YWD, has been discovered in what appears to be final production form weeks before it is slated to make its global debut at the 2023 Auto Expo.
- The longer wheelbase is added to the Jimny 5-door
- will have a K15B gasoline engine.
- anticipated receiving two gearbox choices
New Maruti Jimny 5-Door Price in India
New Maruti Jimny 5-Door Price in India is Expected to Start from ₹ 10.00 – 12.00 Lakh and is Expected to be Launched in India in March 2023 (tentative)
Maruti Jimny 5-door’s launch date in India
The Jimny 5-door is expected to start trial production in the next weeks, although series production won’t start until some point in 2019. A commercial debut in India is only envisaged around the middle of 2023.
Maruti Suzuki will display cars and SUVs at Auto Expo 2023.
The Jimny 5-door will be one of Maruti’s show-stoppers, but the company will also introduce a whole new Creta-sized EV SUV concept and a brand-new coupe SUV based on the Baleno. Additionally, there are rumors that a flex-fuel concept may be unveiled.
Read More: Hyundai Venue iMT 2022- First Drive Review